Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I am back blogging, officially!

YAY! I am back!
I have been trying to blog for months and I couldn't figure it out, or never had time to sit down and really do it!! I am so glad I had some time to play around with it tonight, bc it worked!!
I haven't blogged since Mother's day which was SO long ago!
It would take a while to catch up! So since most of you are my Facebook friends too and have been keeping up there, I am not even going to attempt to catch up the blog! I am going to start fresh!
 
We have been keeping busy! Nothing changed there ;)
There are a few age changes since my last blog so a quick catch up is in order I guess. Abigail is 9 and in 4th grade this year. Aaliyah is 7 and in 2nd grade this year. Maggie and Madison just turned 3 and are going to be starting some type of pre-school in January.
Here are some current pictures of my family!




 
 We are currently looking forward to Halloween and many upcoming weekend events I will make sure to blog about!!! Of course I have MANY photos to share!! Maybe a photo dump as next blog??
I am SO glad to be back blogging, and I hope I can stay updated from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment