Thursday, March 1, 2012

New look! Check it out!!

I just have to brag that I am SO proud of myself. Last night while blog reading I realized my blog is SO boring looking (hopefully not TOO boring reading :/ ) It did not represent me well at all. And looking at other blogs I kept thinking. Where did they find these templates?? How do you get the cute stuff??
So I facebooked, I blogged, and I googled. And BAM- here it is.
I have always LOVED the color purple. I like pink, but definitely not a pink kind of girl. I am though 100% a purple girl (and red!) So I was excited to find something cute in one of the two colors. While my favorite color is red. All the red ones had to do with roses, skeletons (?) *newtrendIhate, and just not so flattering patterns. So 2nd choice was purple, and it worked out perfect!
Trial and error was the key to my success. I can't even pretend to be computer smart. I know the basics, and can usually figure things out easily. Plus once I do it once I will always remember!!!
However I didn't have such great luck yesterday. I must have clicked copy and paste 100x before it worked!! lol

It also took me a while to figure out the 'gadgets'. And to find all the pictures I wanted.
But it is finished now, and I LOVE IT!

What do you think?? Did I do a good job or not ? :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the new layout :). I also love how you gave everyone their own picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I thought it would be a nice touch, seeing that almost all my pictures end up being group shots!

    ReplyDelete